Here's a list of further Season Three spoilers (although how far these are confirmed, I do not know)
- Monica will take centre stage as a story arc about her being St Joan unfolds.
- Right from the start of we will know what the big disaster or major plot line is. And it will probably be linked to something small that we already know about from this series.
- A new villain named Knox who returns to his native city of New Orleans, “the criminal territory he used to run before he was sent to prison.” This puts him directly in the path of Micah, his great-aunt Uhura and Monica Daniels.
- It will focus on something other than The Company this time.
- We will see more younger generation heroes.
- The return of some characters from the Season 1 (like Claude)
- David Anders ( Adam ) said he will be back, this means he’s not going to die in Volume 2
- Micah’s storyline will end also
- Zachary Quinto (Sylar) will be more bad ass then ever and when we come back he will kill a star on the show
- Villains is the start of something bigger for Heroes and hopefully it will be more fast pace then Generations (Volume 2).
- Ali Larter will return to the show (as Kristin at E!Online has already reported) but are planning to wrap up her storyline up in Volume 3. (eitor’s note: Also, there are rumors floating around that Ali Larter’s evil alter ego Jessica will be a part of the Volume and not Niki.)