Oh man where do I BEGIN with all the reasons why Iwiwah should be banned?
1. He’s one of those disgusting people with racist views against gnomes who thinks we’re a backward society because of our traditional eating habits
2. He likes Bovril which is morality and synthetically WRONG
3. He’s English. ‘Nuff said.
4. He believes that green is out this season which it SO isn’t
5. I think we all agree that we are tired of his trollish ways…
6. I hear he’s a rapist
7. He just can’t respect me for WHO I AM!
8. You speak to me; I know this will be temporary. You ask to leave, but I can tell you that I've had enough. I can't take it. This welcome has gone and I've waited long enough to make it and if you're so strong you might as well just do it alone and I'll watch you go. Step up to me I know that you've got something buried. I'll set you free you set conditions but I've had enough.
9. You’re so ugly it should be “The Good, the Bad and the IwishIwasaHero!” Oh no he didn’t – oh yes he DID!
10. I lie awake at night, things you said to me ringing through me head; clamping in on me like a vice and making me trapped in my own consciousness. My body aches as my spirit ebbs, ebbs out of my heart into the inexorable sea of time. Oh, your voice! Your voice! It survives lingering in my mind, hiding in the magnificent chasm of my hollowed heart. Oh, how I struggle! I struggle! The wastes of my weary brain are haunted by your shadowy image revolving obsequiously round my inextinguishable gift of noble and lofty expression. I am lying here in the darkness waiting for death; longing for death. I cry in the whisper of your thought, your word, your deed – “Oh, Iwiwah…. Iwiwah…”